(West U Location only) The minimum age to sign up for a membership with ROW Studios is 18. Minors who are between the ages of 14 and 17 years old can only sign up for a membership or class pack with a parent or legal guardians signature. Parent/Guardian must be 18 years of age or older and have an active membership or class pack with ROW Studios. Minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for all workouts Minor participates in.
Members & Class Pass Clients have a 7 Minute threshold after class starts to attend or a no show will be charged to the account. New members or Class Pass Clients MUST arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins – NO exceptions
The class cancellation policy is 2 hours before class. No Showing or late canceling any time after that period incurs a $10 fee. A charge will only be applied only if a client reserves a spot in Studio A, where 16+ or more spots where booked or Studio B, where 8+ or more spots where booked. All fees are charged to your card on file.
- *All clients must provide a personal debit/credit card to store on file for their account. Clients who do not wish to provide this information are limited to purchasing class packs and drop-ins only.*
- Monthly Membership Terms: Auto-renews every month, from the day of purchase. On that renewal date, the card on file will be charged. Membership provides unlimited reservations per day. Each month is equal to 30 consecutive days
- Membership cancellations may only be made in-studio or by emailing [email protected] We require a 1-week notice from your renewal date to avoid another billing cycle.
- Hold Policy: Memberships cannot be placed on hold. Should you cancel your membership and rejoin at a later date, the new membership is subject to current studio prices. We will honor your previous membership rate up to one month after cancellation.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL- we do not allow holds, refunds, or exchanges.
We currently do not offer childcare services nor are we able to have front desk staff supervise children/minors who are left in the front lounge area. Minors may not, under any circumstances, be left unaccompanied in the lounge area. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, however, we take your child’s safety very seriously.
*The policies included on this site are guidelines only and are subject to change as the Company deems appropriate/necessary and without prior notice.